Saturday, January 12, 2008

Creation.

These guys had showed me how to stencil. [Jake B and Matty S]

These guys gave me the tutorial, gah! I love teh interwebs1!

So - I created. Here is my offering.


[first some photoshop fun, i grabbed a pic of some church doors that snapped in voronezh russia and put it through the process. came out with this, and added a couple words in stencil friendly font.]






[therapeutic]







[orth. cross stencil... yes, i understand that this design almost defeats the purposes of stencil. i get it you crazy 'scene' kids... i'll step it up on the next one, so bugger off.]


[final design]








[front]












[back]


So what do you think?? I will get another up soon, this weekend is crazy busy.

5 comments:

Jacob B. said...

Right on chris! Awesome!

Back in "the days" I had a lot more creative time on my hands... fun stuff, glad to see you enjoying that.

Adjusted to the cold winter out there yet??

the next time you are on the west coast, you'll have to swing by Salem OR and stay over with us for a couple of days.

pax en terra

J-

Talli said...

I love it! Can't wait to see what else you do.

Monique said...

Nice!

Stacy said...

you're crafty!!! soon you will be scrapbooking with me!!

Unknown said...

Круто! У Тебя хорошо получается, молодец.