Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finals - Fall 07 Edition.

Bah.

Finals are coming in a week.

I just took my last test (so basically a final) in my Intro to Old Testament class tonight. I am supposed to be writing a couple of assignments for tomorrow now... But, I simply have no motivation.

Next Tuesday (which is actually a reading day) I have one paper, and one serious project (which has seen little headway in recent weeks) due by 5pm. And, I need to make up the articles for my Media class that I have been delaying.

That said... Tonight was a free meal (for commuters) at the cafeteria. That brings the grand total to meals eaten in the cafeteria this semester to three. It was decent, the ham was even good, but the salmon was awful. Seriously, I am getting sick just thinking about it. I hope no one ate it.

Free ice skating for commuters on Friday! haha.

After classes end I will finish getting all the written stuff up here, as well as provide the grades I receieved on each one... And eventually the course grades too. Good stuff.

I will be back in Tucson from December 19th to the 28th. Lets party.

No comments: