Friday, November 9, 2007

Grades - Midterm Fall 2007

So, I only have a few weeks left in the semester, four weeks plus finals week. We also have a half a week break for Thanksgiving... Here are my grades at midterm (a little over a week ago I got these). I should already be registered for my Spring 2008 courses but, thanks to lackluster advising, I have no idea what I need to take. I was hoping to get down to the registrar today and see about sorting it myself, hopefully I can on Monday.

If you have forgotten, here is a longer description of each class, as well as the texts used for each one.

Midterm Fall 2007:
MED240 (Writing for the media) - B
SOC151 (Intro to Sociology) - NR (not reported) but, I would guess low A on a test grade, paper grade, and work that I have gotten back.
HIS480 (History of the U.S. since 1945) - B
HIS262 (History of Civilization II) - A-
BST101 (Intro to Old Testament) - NR, but just got test back, which is the only grade we have received, 93%. So, A.

Assignments I turned in Thursday, Nov 8th 2007:
ARE SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS OUT OF CONTROL? (HIS480)
Holiday Memories (MED240)

1 comment:

Sharp Virtual Yard Sale said...

Hey Chris;
Looks like you're pulling in some pretty good grades bro! Congratulations man. Blessings, Habakkuk