Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Life as we know it.

School starts back for the spring semester tomorrow. I think that title is a bit decieving. The weather right now reads 28 F, Haze. It snowed about 4 inches earlier, and blizzard conditions are expected between 2am and 10am. The high is expected to be around 6 F, with windchills down in the 15 to 20 below range. Spring semester my ass. Frozen Winter semester, here we come. 

2008 saw some great times in my life. I spent 3 months living at a bed and breakfast in Salzburg, and had the opportunity to travel a great deal during that time. There are photos up in my Picasa Web Albums. I had a ton of good times, and met some incredible people.

2008 also saw some hard times in my life, and I'm not sure if I am ready to be posting about all that here on my blog, those of you who are close know about it anyway.

I don't really make New Year's resolutions... But, I would like to see myself more active here on my blog. I feel like I was in a writer's wasteland for a while, and churning out academic papers hasn't helped that one bit.  However, grades for Fall 2008 were straight A's. This should put me on the Dean's List again, but I am waiting for them to actually post. For 2009 I would like to keep that trend up as well, 3 semesters left. I'm ready to knock it out.

Here's to 2009.

No comments: