Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

Right, so I was getting excited about Battlestar tonight, and I logged onto Scifi.com to be an uber nerd about it just a few minutes ago.

This is what met me at Battlestar's homepage. I was shocked and slightly dismayed.

I couldn't believe it, they were skipping a week? Why, was it for the Superbowl? (You should come to my party tomorrow!)

Then I realized that BSG was on LAST NIGHT... because last night was Friday... today is Saturday. I am an idiot. In my own defense, I was catching up on some Office episode's last night. I finished Season 3. The ending scene where Ryan gets the corporate job and tells Kelly, "We're finished." Priceless.

Thank God, and thank God for Bittorrent, so I can get a nice copy of it. 

4 comments:

Ashley Marie Abb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deedee Knickerbocker said...

I can't believe you deleted my comment. Not that I remember at all what I wrote, that is, but that's beside the point. I'm flabbergasted and outraged.

Christopher Warren said...

Dork. It wasn't you. It was a cylon spam-bot.

Deedee Knickerbocker said...

My apologies. But what am I supposed to think when the message says This post has been removed by the author.?