Monday, September 17, 2007

zomg!!! Donald Miller?!?!

donmiller
:: taken from donaldmillerwords.com ::
I love Don Miller.

I think most of the readers here know that.

I am still waiting to read To Own A Dragon but, I have loved the meandering prose he sets forth in his other books, including Blue Like Jazz.

Wait - Did I just say Blue Like Jazz? I'm glad you brought it up! According to our friend the author himself, there will soon be a Blue Like Jazz movie among us... [here is the link to that audio clip from shine.fm]

Miller also discusses his upcoming book, but I'll be honest here... The snippet of audio here is pretty ambiguous regarding what the book is -- unless you know that the title is: Let Story Guide You. Then, haha, well then it makes perfect sense. [ht: donmillerfans.net]

[ht: relevantmag]

No comments: