Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Links Serving

Hi Friends.

I ended up not going to homeless breakfast yesterday. There was no way for me to get home, because they were going to be involved in moving the location all mid-morning post breakfast, and I had Chapel to get back for. Next Friday.

I have a few links to pass along... I read a lot of blogs, and most of them help you improve your life. Here are some fresh links for your weekend.

Services:

Mint >> Online Money Management (I so need this...) [via: Lifehacker]

Facebook >> Social Networking... Its not just for high schoolers. Promote yourself on the web. There are endless applications to customize your experience. I now track all the books I have read through my Visual Bookshelf. [See my Facebook here]

Google Docs >> Create, Edit, View, Share, and Collaborate your documents, spreadsheets, and now powerpoint presentations all online. [linked to your Google Account]

Blogs:

Church Relevance Blog >> Cool demographic insights, solid interviews, and wonderings about how to engage modern culture better.

Smashing Magazine >> For web developers and other tech geeks. Cool design stuff (like graphics, and fonts), and other useful applications.

Google Reader >> Ok, not a blog in itself, but, it is the only way I can keep up with the 109 subscriptions I have. That number grows at a net rate of probably 1-2/week. Here are some stats. I have only recently started to star/share/and email things. All of those emails are from the last week.

"From your 109 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 942 items, starred 22 items, shared 3 items, and emailed 3 items."

Ok... I have a paper to try and write before I jet off to the city. You rock.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Hmm not sure what to say. Come home!


I guess that works